Marshall Updates

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

sick baby

well since friday, my son has been running fever of about 102-104, i apent all weekend at doctors office and urgent care, they told me he was teething, but come to find out he has a really bad ear infection, so now he is on medication and seems to be a little bit better at least his fever broke and has stayed broke for more htan 1 hour. but now he has a bad rash on his leg , the doctor said that it was from the heat of his fever. all i know is that i am looking forward to getting some sleep, but i cant really cause i do still have to get up to take care of another baby, and house work on top of it all. i have never been this tired in my life. i think i should just get a coffee iv put in , does anyone have any advise on energy products. red bull will only go so far, and gregory is getting ready to leave and i am going to be by myself for a little bit. and i also think that i could be getting sick. i have been running ragged for almost 3 months now, with gregory surgery doctors then he was put back into the hospital with dehyfrationa nd low potassium, and now marshall being sick and 5 days and nights with little to no sleep. i am rapidly running out of gas. and now i am more than likely going to have to move out of my house, for the problems keep mounting with my home. goodness when did i break that mirror.hahahahaha. well marshall has fallen asleep and so is the little girl that i am taking care of so i am going to see if i can take a nap.
aimee

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I hope marshall's meds are working well and he's feeling better. There's nothing more miserable than a baby who doesn't feel well! I hope Gregory is feeling better as well. As for you, I hope you can get plenty of rest...it sounds like that's really all you need. I have no idea about energy products but if you find one that works let me know!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home