Marshall Updates

Monday, August 14, 2006

my child

well one more day older for marshall, i am not meaning to sound rude but does it only get worse? marsahall is pulling up on things,touching things, whining, having to be up my tosh, he screams whenever i leave the room to go to the bathroom, he doesnt want to eat unless it is baby food, he fights going to sleep to the point of scremaimg tantrumes. i am at the point of pulling my hair out. so if anyone has any words of wisdom, advise, please email me at aimeepettit@yahoo.com, or call my cell phone at 803-979-4770 thank you

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

well since I'm still working on my first, I can't give you any advice. May I suggest, however, checking out http://babyblogorama.net/

Also, it's not really a very good idea to put your phone number where any whacko can see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home