Marshall Updates

Thursday, August 10, 2006

marshall is getting bigger

Well Marshall is now 6 1/2 months old now, it's hard to think that it has already been that long. Marshall is crawling but only backwards, he also is starting to talk he says "adad" "amom" " anuk" and when he wants a bottle he does this thing with his lips and says "anums"and when he has had his full he presses his lips together and growles at me. He is growing up so fast. Evertbody told to cherish the times when he is little cause he will grow so fast, man they didnt lie. Oh yeah and Marshall has a bad temper, he doesnt get mad very often but when he gets mad watch out. i do understand though why mom did some of things she did and things she said, i found myself saying something toMarshall that my mom would have said to me when i was younger. I have gotten some pictures taken i waiting for them to come back from the studio. We are hoping to make it home for Christmas , but we are getting transfered around that time , but that can chage at any time. Well my moma's boy is crying I need to go tend to him, and he is a BIG moma's boy. Talk to everyone later
Love Aimee and Marshall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home