Marshall Updates

Friday, August 18, 2006

sometimes i wonder why?

today i found myself wondering, why things feel so crazy sometimes. like today marshall was in great mood until we get vistors, navy housing, oh by the way we have a massive! fire ant problem, so for whatever reason marshall gets upset, then it takes me a few mintues to get him calm, then kyzir goes crazy on me. then everything was calm for about 45 min, then the doorbell ring again: it was pest controll with a big ruogh looking dude. i am trying not be judgemental, but this HUGE guys looks at kyzir a 11 week old puppy and about jumps onto the hood of my car, so then the dog starts barking and marshall screams since ky scared him with his sudden barking. i get the dog in his cage, teel the guy he can come down from my car. then they put 2 big holes in my hall and my bedroom and strayed poison down in the walls and on the carpet and told me to keep the dog and baby away from it until it drys, yeah good luck on that one, i just dont see how they can spray something toxic with pets and a child inside.but any way enough about my trying day, marshall is now trying to stand from a sitting postion, he looks like a "a" he can also now pull himself up the rails of his crib, and today he found that he can different pitches when he cries so now he goes up an octive when he cries, parenthood is so fun and rewarding but boy is it torchure on your eardrums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home