Marshall Updates

Thursday, August 24, 2006

He said Mama

He did it my son Marshall finally said Mama, he also says the words "baba", "nanna","nuk", and I think he said water last night when I was giving him he bath. Gregory said that he wants him to say daddy now instead of "adad". I think that he says alot more than Gregory wants to acknowledge since I am with him all day, everyday. And I think like most mothers we can understand things that most men or others can't. I can't remember a without him, and with God's grace I will never have to be without him again. Like the other day my friend took care of Marshall for about 30 mintues, the house was so quite without his toys going off , or his talking and laughing, or the cartoons that he likes; I found myself actually not wanting it to be that quite ever again. And just the day before I found myself begging for 2 mintues of peace and quite. Isn't it funny. Now Marshall is getting to the stage where if he is quite too long something is going on, like last night I was cooking dinner, and i heard Marshall playing (daddy was supposed to be in there) then nothing so I put down what I was doing,went into the living room and he had opened the movie door and was pulling all the dvd's out. I thought that he was to young to be able to open doors. I guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home